Thursday 27 March 2014

Nails, Nails, Nails - Illamasqua polishes for £5.90 each

I am a bit obsessive when it comes to nail polish-- I have a whole drawer in my bathroom dedicated to all things nails. I can't get too complicated, with sequins or the like. I'm the sort of person who will take it all off again if I smudge!

For the risk averse, you can't go wrong with a bold shade that goes on well, and drys quickly. For those reasons, I cannot recommend Illamasqua enough, though at £13 a pop, its not going to be easy to build up a collection.

Unless you shop on Ebay that is...

Ebay shops like Topdrawdiscountstore2011 are selling them for £5.90 each! - and with FREE postage! (They are also selling other brands at buttons, but I would highly recommend you try Illamasqua out).

Shades like "Snap" - a gorgeous metallic pewter, and "Load", a creamy, almost lemon shade stand out to me. Or there's "Vice", a deep alluring burgundy with a rubber finish.





No comments:

Post a Comment