Tuesday 25 March 2014

First Post - Marks and Spencer bright Blazers for £15.20


Hello Everyone!

Firstly, allow me to introduce myself-- I am Jess, a 24 year old Project Co-ordinator living in Manchester. I would definitely not class myself as a Dedicated Follower of Fashion. I just like new things- fabric, buttons, sequins, buckles... I adore texture and colour, and shape. I'm the sort of person who likes to feel everything in a shop, much to my boyfriend's amusement.

So why a fashion blog? They're two-a penny, surely? That maybe correct but... What I wanted to use this blog for, was to share my seemingly natural prowess at finding bargains.

Colleagues and friends have told me I should offer consultancy services- jokingly of course- because I can find items at a low cost, often still with the labels still attached, from well known high street brands. I'm not a student, nor am I particularly hard up, unless you  figure in that I am saving up almost every spare penny for my wedding in September this year... I just like getting value for money! Did I mention I was from Yorkshire?

My primary resource is Ebay of course, though I enjoy browsing vintage stores, both actual and virtual, as well as just the web in general. 

Keep an eye out for a bargain!

Pick number one
So here goes-- Mark's and Spencer, that well known British retailer, seems to have a stonking online sale on at the moment, but it's not blatantly advertised.

So top picks are these gorgeous, beautifully cut and wonderously bright blazers - In plum, pillarbox red, mustard, and blue. Limited sizes left, so grab a steal at £15.20! Rock one of these with jeans or a cute summer dress.

You're welcome!




p.s. Let me have your thoughts on this blog-- is is something that would be useful to you? Are you looking for something in particular that you want me to hunt down? Get in touch.

Love xo



2 comments:

  1. Hey!! I have just found you blog and I have read all the posts!! and I love it!! I am not one to splurge on purchases either so this really relates to me! Love it!! I will add you to my reading list!!! Much Love, Abi xx

    I also have a blog too, if you would like to check it out... aisforabi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abi! Thanks, great to know people are reading! I am now following you on Twitter and Instagram, so I can see your blog updates! Don't forget you can subscribe to my blog by email at the top of this page!

    I also have a facebook page, so check it out
    https://www.facebook.com/thriftyshopperfashion?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete