Thursday 17 April 2014

Primary Brights! Clash and Match your shoes and bag

I've been really excited by the bright popping colours I've seen in shop window displays recently-- Indigo, orange, canary yellow... paired with a pastel of the same palette it really blow away those winter cobwebs from your wardrobe.

What better accessory then, than these amazing bright tote bags, £13.99 from Ebay with Free postage. The shop is based in the UK as well, so no long waiting times!!! I particularly love the violet and Blue bags.




I was once wrongly under the impression that you had to match your shoes to your handbag - Yet with the variety of patterns and colours out there it would be a shame to limit yourself to just one! Whichever rule you adhere to though, you can afford to, for only £17.99 can get you a pair of hot heels!




I might indulge in a bag come next pay day! Watch this space!!

Jess xox



No comments:

Post a Comment