Tuesday 8 April 2014

Factory Outlet Piccadilly - Boohoo and Topshop items!

This place is probably a store you would dismiss day in day out if you are a regular in Manchester. It's a stone's throw from Piccadilly station approach, and looks like a shabby market-style shop. 

Inside, you'll find rail after rail on relatively well organised ex-Boohoo stock (labels cut out). It's not limited to that as I discovered, walking away happy with my £10 satchel for my work laptop, only to discover it was Topshop when I got it home!


I also bought a cute 20's style tea dress with orange floral print for £6 -found tiny tear along a seam which I stitched up as soon as I got home, and contemplating revamping the buttons for mother of pearl to give it a true 20's lift!


Go if you have time for a good rummage!

Jess xo


1 comment:

  1. You have to take me with you sometime!! I love bargain finds!! The bag and dress are so cute!! Xx

    ReplyDelete